Friday, December 30, 2016

Panther Branch Hoppers

It seems that around this time of year I start thinking of warmer weather, bluegills, and top water hoppers. My home pond has some Largemouth Bass that can't resist a tan hopper, and the California Bluegills are all over them no matter the color. This year I decided to tie up some Panther Branch Hoppers. Ive followed panther_branch_bugs on instagram for a couple years now, and I have to say that his hoppers have always intrigued me. (Don't get me started about his hair bugs) After doing some searching on the web I found a Fiberglass Manifesto post that had a step by step, and decided to give 'em a try. They're awesome little bugs, and the River Road Creations cutters that I got for Christmas made consistency easy. If you have any questions make sure to hit Brandon up at bailebr3@gmail.com I'm sure he'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.






No comments:

Post a Comment